Qubic Wealth Solutions specialises in providing financial planning advice.
We understand the opportunities and challenges associated with different individuals’ needs and know that your financial needs are complex and unique.
Financial security, just like being successful in anything else, takes time and effort.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Retirement Planning
- Ongoing investment advice
- Asset and income protection
- Personal and business insurance
- Structuring advice (trusts, companies, partnerships)
- Philanthropic services (charitable trusts, private ancillary funds)
- Estate planning
- Centrelink Pension Services.
We also offer a range of strategies that can help you take advantage of your earnings potential to protect and grow your wealth, and achieve your long-term financial goals.
Advice from specialists.
Having a tailored financial plan allows you to focus on your career, knowing that your finances are heading in the right direction.
Our Mission is simple:
We want to build life-long relationships with our clients based on:
- Qubic Wealth’s team approach and close association with other industry professionals’ results in highly effective financial planning & tax solutions;
- Tailor made advice that suits the individual client;
- Achieving security and goals within your comfort levels.
We offer a personal service where we give our advice face to face. At our initial meeting we outline our financial planning services. At this time we ascertain your individual circumstances, financial needs and goals. This will start the discussion of some strategies to help you achieve your objectives. After the first appointment you will have a clear idea of what steps are needed going forward and how much our advice costs.
Note: We do not take investment commissions but charge fees as per other professional industries. Our fees are transparent and will always be outlined in writing within your financial plan.
Our Ongoing Advice Program includes:
- In between our reviews, if you need to know something, or you are concerned or need advice rather than worrying about it then we are only a phone call or email away, and we can always make an additional appointment to discuss;
- We will keep you up to date with explanations that are relevant to you of changes to legislation, taxation rules and the economy;
- Advice on budgeting debt management, estate planning and insurance options;
- Ongoing educational and lifestyle newsletter.
We will discuss the cost of our Ongoing Service Program with you in detail during your initial consultation.